Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Are you an established Amadeus GDS expert and thrive on delivering a highly professional service to your clients? Are you ready for a new challenge in one of the fastest-growing Startups in Business Travel Europewide? Then this is your job!
Our client is multinational start-up launched in 2015 managing private and business travel for their clients. With its free travel booking and managing platform, it became an award-winning company named as the fasted growing SaaS startup Europewide. Due to success and expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Corporate Travel Consultant willing to deliver high-touch customer care to join their multinational team in the city centre of Barcelona.
- Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Help define and establish best practices altogether with the rest of team.
- Ensure a smooth transition with the rest of the team from weekdays to the weekend, back and forth.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: they are a growing start-up!
- Proven previous deep experience using Amadeus and or Galileo platform is a must (2-3 years)!
- Availability and flexibility to work on rotating shifts according to business needs, including Bank holiday.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in 1 or 2 other EU languages. Spanish is a plus but not a must.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers.
- Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software.
- You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly and have the ability to expand them proactively.
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
What will you learn?
- Become an expert on GDS for air/rail/hotel
- Improving intercultural competences
Categoría o nivel