Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Do you see yourself working with international business clients arranging their trips all around the world? If this excites you and you are a Native English speaker with working knowledge of AMADEUS, GALILEO or SABRE – this job is waiting for you!
Our client is multinational start-up launched in 2015 managing private and business travel for their clients. With its free travel booking and managing platform, it became an award-winning company named as the fasted growing SaaS startup Europewide. Due to success and expansion, they are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant willing to deliver high-touch customer care to join their multinational team in the city centre of Barcelona.
- Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
- Help define and establish best practices altogether with the rest of the team.
- Ensure a smooth transition with the rest of the team from weekdays to the weekend, back and forth.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: they are a growing start-up!
- Native level of English
- Advanced level of German, French or Dutch would be a plus
- Proven previous deep experience using Amadeus and or Galileo platform is a must (2-3 years)!
- Availability and flexibility to work on rotating shifts according to business needs, including Bank holiday.
- Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in 1 or 2 other EU languages. Spanish is a plus but not a must.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers.
- Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software.
- You become the trusted advisor of your accounts very quickly and have the ability to expand them proactively.
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
- Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and e-mail, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
- Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
- Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
Categoría o nivel