Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 13/03/2019
As a Senior Inside Sales Account Manager, your main objective will be to bring opportunities through the full sales cycle, as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for existing customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing account penetration strategies, and closing business.
- Responsible for understanding own product offerings and competitive market.
- Identifying new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
- Developing trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling products and services.
- Achieving sales objectives through sales to new or existing customers.
- Initiating and/or developing direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success with best in class customer experience.
- Actively prospecting, increasing pipeline, managing and closing sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Leveraging the latest distance-selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, and video/teleconferences throughout all the sales cycle.
- Exploring and understanding complex customer requirements at both a business and technical level. Analysing data trends and client performance, preparing and conducting presentations.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies like Iot, Hybrid IT, EAAS, Big data, Digital transformation…, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers.
- Contributing to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Working with Field Sales Executives and Technical Sales as a critical member of a sales team, working with the pre-sales team when technical or product support is required, and working with national and international Sales team to nurture and drive larger scope deals when field support is required.
- Creating and articulating compelling value propositions around own products and services.
- Working towards strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding experience to customers and prospects.
- Documenting daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, managing pipeline and performing other tasks needed to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Managing time efficiently, meeting personal revenue/margin goals, and working effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams.
- Providing feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competitive, ... matters.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Native level of Dutch and fluent level of English (both written and spoken).
- Successful track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment and excellent customer selling skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in a quota carrying IT sales role or business development experience.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business, and in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and able to 'zoom' in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment.
- Effective presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
- Creativity in problem-solving.
- Ethic, team player and leader.
- Permanent contract.
- Attractive local employee benefits (private healthcare, life insurance, restaurant tickets €9/day, flexible hours).
- Relocation package if you do not live in Spain.
- Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
- International working environment.
Categoría o nivel