Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Learning Innovation is a department formed by 2 teams: Pedagogy Innovation (with Instructional Designers) and Tech Lab (with Resident Hackers). We work jointly on the mission of significantly improving learning and teaching at IE through technology. Our work is almost exclusively project based, tends to be fast paced, sometimes a bit erratic, but never boring.
Senior Instructional Designers on our team ensure faculty's basic digital readiness to offer classes, inspire and enable faculty to innovate their teaching (through pedagogy and tech), design / co-design courses and programs, support IE's overall innovation brand and culture, and manage on average 2 specific innovation projects at a time.
Key Action Areas:
• Design, develop, and deliver basic in person workshops, webinars and one-on-one training to faculty in the use of key educational digital platforms (as used by IE), as well as other instructional technologies and pedagogical best practices.
• Provide the faculty with ad hoc support in the use of instructional technologies (advice, training, on-site assistance).
• Support the faculty in a process of self-reflection after the class to help improve their teaching skills.
• Work with the faculty and the program management to redesign individual courses and / or full programs.
• Participate in internal and external events promoting the work of the department.
• Organize internal events, support and organize external events promoting innovation.
• Collaborate actively with other departments of IE to ensure alignment, foster IE's innovation culture and infect the organization with LI's working methodology.
• The boxes:
o Fluent English and Spanish (in speech and writing)
o Bachelor’s degree
o Experience with course design and / or ed tech and / or faculty development and / or pedagogy in broader sense
• The skills:
o Able to manage, coach and support more junior colleagues without formal power
o Able to influence those in a position of power
o Able to think critically and in a structured way
• The attitudes:
o Passion for pedagogy and ed techs
o Doer – yup, just doer
o Generally open minded and nice to be around (we have a strict no-jerk policy)
o Creative – especially in the hacking, problem solving way
Categoría o nivel