Professional Skills and Experience:
-Deep understanding of MES applications and the requirements for Digital Transformation such as Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things.
-Experience and outstanding knowledge within several of the following areas:
-SQL Server Programming Language, Microsoft Reporting Services or other Reporting Systems,
-MES, Business Intelligence tools and integration with ERPs (SAP, …),
-data exchange between databases, based on XML or structured text files,
-architecture and implementation of industrial computer networks and control system IT security,
-design and configuration of virtualisation platforms (VMware) and server operating systems (Microsoft),
-design and implementation of advanced SCADA systems (Siemens WinCC, Wonderware InTouch).
-Experience in SCADA system, such as WinCC, would be an advantage.
-Experience in agile software development (SCRUM, SAFe) is considered as a merit.
-Project management experience and knowledge of requirements engineering is highly valued.
-Experience in liquid food industry is considered as a merit.
-Good verbal, written & computer communication skills.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate should be:
• Instinctively responsive to customer & colleague needs.
• Able to work within a team and follow standard processes.
• Logical, methodical and committed to troubleshooting system problems.
• Able to cope with high workload being highly target and result focused.
• Capable of working on own initiative and highly flexible and self-motivated.
• Able to learn new technologies on the fly in self-studies.
• Open to cultural diversity with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Language and Education: University degree with several years of experience. Ability to demonstrate through experience, a thorough knowledge of Automation, MES, Industrial IT and data handling. A very good command of English and Spanish, both written and verbal is required.