Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 03/12/2021
AS Senior embedded SW engineer you will participate in developing next-generation edge device software that brings AI onto the IoT devices equipped with various cutting-edge sensors.
* Develop the firmware in high quality and on schedule to help achieve company business goals.
* Develop Edge Platform Software independent from various RTOS available in the market.
* Design and implement dynamic software loading systems over the network.
* Design and implement highly concurrent and efficient software components.
* Test and debug.
* Interact with the product team to gather requirements, participate in architect design solutions, provide means to deploy and support our software.
* Provide guidance to junior engineers.
* Work with HR, eventually, to help grow the engineering team
* +5 years of relevant software development experience.
* Strong development experience in C/C++, Python and Shell scripting.
* Familiarity with POSIX standards (libraries, compliant OS).
* Familiarity with UNIX-like environments for development.
* Socket programming experience.
* Concurrent and asynchronous programming.
* Experience in containerization (Docker).
* Experience in IoT and remote management of devices.
* Knowledge of End-to-end security architecture.
* On-Chip debugger experience (GDB/LLDB).
* Experience with Version Control tools (Git).
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Desired skills and experience
* Experience developing in NuttX RTOS.
* Cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, etc.
* Dynamic software loading on RTOS.
* Software Testing Framworks: PyTest, CMock, etc.
* Software development in testing and
* Knowledge about L2-L7 network protocols including Ethernet, IP, TCP, HTTP.
* Professional stability.
* Possibilities to grow internally.
* Flexible schedule.
* 2 days remote work.
* Competitive Salary.
Área - Puesto
Tecnología e informática - Programador
Categoría o nivel