Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Do you have extensive experience as a Tech recruiter? Are you willing to join a growing participating in the Internet Revolution? If, yes keep on reading!
We are looking for a Senior Tech Acquisition Lead who will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
You will play a critical role as you will not only be scaling a team but building a company. You will consult directly with senior engineering leaders, develop a deep understanding of the companies' business objectives, initiate innovative sourcing strategies, and identify, attract, and close top talent.
If you thrive working as part of a fun, collaborative, and smart team, you will enjoy the new challenge ahead of you!
- Manage the entire hiring process from screening applicants, initial phone screen to offer acceptance
- Identifying needs, developing and executing recruiting plans
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to create job descriptions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process, aligned to business needs
- Acting as a talent consultant for internal employees
- Coordinate and implement recruiting initiatives, including activities to pitch talented professionals: be creative and come up with strategic ideas to attract key players in the market: invite them to special events, meetups, build focus groups, and others
- Act as a first-line ambassador to internal candidates by filtering, screening, and actively engaging talent within the company
- Learning the profiles within your supported Talent Communities, so that you can help best match candidates with the appropriate opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting with expertise in ideally hiring for engineering roles
- Experience in Tech Industry (focus in blockchain & Bitcoin is a plus)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Discrete candidate, able to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proficiency with talent acquisition technologies (CMS, CRM, internet sourcing tools, campaign management tools, networking/referral technology)
- Microsoft Office user
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedules
Categoría o nivel