¡Gracias por escribirnos!
We all have something that drives and motivates us. At internetstores, we want to continue being the leading specialist for bikes and outdoor products in Europe. To achieve this we need you! Solid know-how in the core areas of web development, performance marketing and product range design have set us on course to become one of the most successful and profitable growth stories in eCommerce. The results so far: more than one million page views per day, over 30 online shops in Europe (including fahrrad.de, addnature.com and Probikeshop.com), award-winning own brands and numerous awards in all disciplines. For this reason, we develop and operate our ERP and shop system to 100% in-house and place importance on state-of-the-art technology wherever possible. Buzzword Bingo at its best: Symfony2, HTML5, CSS3/Stylus, Bootstrap, REDIS, MongoDB, jQuery, APC, MVC, OOP, RabbitMQ, PHPStorm, GIT, Agile, JIRA, Varnish, Kibana.
Want to be part of this success story? Then send us an application - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
- Development and maintenance of our own high-performance eCommerce application using PHP technologies
- Design and Implementation of new and exciting features
- Constant refactoring of existing code parts
- Constant performance optimization of our shop system
- In case of problems, assistance in the identification and analysis of errors
Your knowledge and skills:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in developing PHP web applications
- You write code you are proud of and continuously develop your skills
- To your understanding Symfony has nothing to do with music
- Debugging is not pest control for you
- You feel comfortable with Git, Vagrant, PHPStorm and Continuous Integration
- You know that Design Patterns have nothing to do with interior decoration
- You know your way around caching, RDBMS and NoSQL
- Legacy code: Challenge Accepted!
In our open culture which boasts flat hierarchies you are immersed in eCommerce and have the best hardware and software at your disposal. You work as part of a great team of online retail experts who passionately discover the latest trends and adapt their work accordingly. Our strong growth and high profitability gives you a great opportunity to personally develop and take on more responsibilities.
internetstores Holding GmbH is Europe's leading bike and outdoor eCommerce company. The group operates numerous onlineshops: fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, Probikeshop, CAMPZ and Addnature in 14 different countries. The shops offer a comprehensive selection of products for both enthusiasts and beginners. There are more than 750 brands and 70,000 products and customers are guaranteed to find what they are looking for. internetstores is one of the few profitable eCommerce companies. Learn more about the company at www.internetstores.com.
What we offer:
- A successful, growing business
- eCommerce Spirit
- Great development opportunities
- Exciting and dynamic projects
- A truly international team
- Comprehensive corporate benefits, team events, daily fresh fruit etc.
- Support with relocation and language courses
- Employee discounts and bike leasing
You want to join the team?
We offer you a great job in southern Germany, English as working language, a permanent employment, help with moving to Germany, language classes for free (German or English) and fantastic new colleagues!