Senior/Accredited Project Manager, Processing Europe & Central Asia
Reporting To: Manager Cluster Project Management Office, Processing Europe & Central Asia
You will work in a dynamic environment within Europe and Central Asia for the cluster project management office, managing large (+20MEur) and/or high risk commercial projects to our customers with cross functional teams.
- Overall responsible for planning, execution and delivery of the project on time, within budget and to the agreed quality to meet project scope, objectives and business requirements
- Define, communicate and manage project scope, risks, objectives and deliverables based on contractual agreement and stakeholders requirements
- Build effective high performance project team, manage deligation, motivation and coordination
- Manage stakeholder management on all levels from low to senior level management, both internally and externally
- Manage customer and their expectations, being responsible for customer satisfaction and post project calculation.
- Coordination of the construction site activities in support with the customer
- Processing of "variation orders" towards customer and effectively manage changes along they way.
- Execute the project in line with applicable process, policies and project management practices
- Making the acquired know-how available as well as improving and developing the people, processes and tools
- Coach project team and other project managers to secure competence transfer and delvelopment
Critical Skills and Experience
- You are a self-motivated person that is result oriented and has a strong drive, with:
- Master degree in engineering or equivalate
- The ability to exercise informal authority and easily work cross-functionally with people on all levels and cultures.
- Excellent in communication and stakeholder management.
- A strong track record of project management (+8years of managing large projects and teams), likely in commercial projects.
- Solid English language skills
The position will ideally be based in Madrid (Spain) or Reinbek (Germany), but other Engineering Centre locations within Europe will also be considered. It will require 30-50% travelling, depending on location of your projects.
How to Apply
Should you be interested in the position, please submit your application in English no later than 8th January 2018.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com