For more than 90 years, the Kramer brand has stood for technical innovations, quality and tradition in the construction and agricultural industries. As a market leader in Europe and manufacturer of the world’s first all wheel steer electric loader, we have understood how important forward-looking technologies are. Our customers rely on our expertise and appreciate the security of investing in one of the best products on the market. The main component of our success is our dedicated employees, who are offered professional and personal opportunities for continued development at all times through the use of the latest technologies in vehicle construction. Choose your future with Kramer, a global player and affiliate of the internationally successful Wacker Neuson Group. Become part of our team and live the Kramer spirit together with us.
We would like to strengthen our team After Sales in Spain, Portugal, Latin & South America from April 1st, 2019 as a
Service adviser (m/f)
Spain, Portugal, Latin &
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Systematic support of our dealer network in the construction industry and agriculture
- Support and training of importers/contractors in all technical and application-specific topics dealing with our wheel loaders, tele wheeled loaders and telehandlers
- Implementation of objectives and tasks for an active dealer support and dealer development in service/after-sales
- Support and tracking of manufacturer’s specifications at the dealer’s location
- Error analysis, maintenance and repairs on site
- Close co-ordination with the internal departments such as the sales organization, design and development and production
- National/international travel activity up to 80%
- Successfully completed technical training (e.g. construction machine mechanic, agricultural machine mechanic, mechatronics engineer, automotive mechanic) and possibly advanced training, such as a Master’s degree, as a technician or a technical degree would be a great add-on (mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering or similar)
- Several years of professional experience in mechanical engineering or in the field of mobile work machines, agricultural machines or construction machines
- Solid knowledge in technical customer service or field service
- Business fluent Spanish spoken and written
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office
- Active communicative personality with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Business fluent English spoken and written, other languages beneficial
Become part of a global success.
Get ahead at the Wacker Neuson Group.
We offer you a responsible position within an international group that upholds the values of a mid-size family business. Flat hierarchies, high dynamics and quick decisions offer you the framework within which you can fully utilise your capabilities.