Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 04/09/2020
As Site Reliability Engineer you will be responsible of daily analyzing and designing reliable & scalable Engineering solutions and curating the Production environment within an international environment with high tech skilled team.
* Daily analyzing and designing reliable & scalable Engineering solutions.
* Curating the Production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health.
* Scaling systems through automation, improving velocity and reliability.
* Driving incident management process and supporting a blameless postmortems culture.
* Being part of the Development team and working in close collaboration with the Operations team to improve services via rigorous testing and release procedures.
* Defining, improving, and engaging in adapting architectural application bottlenecks as observed.
* Troubleshooting, evaluating and resolving operational challenges, and contributing to defined SLO's.
* Participating in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning.
* Creating sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts.
* Advocating for SRE & DevOps Best Practices in a Cloud Microservices architecture.
* Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication.
* Understanding of full-stack Observability, Instrumentation, telemetry and resilience patterns.
* Expertise with cloud-continuous deployment based software development lifecycles.
* Solid understanding of the Linux Operating System, including Kernel, Memory, Process, Threads, Static / Shared Libraries, IPC, Signals.
* Understanding of networking and protocols such as: HTTP, HTTP2, DNS, ECMP, TCP/IP, ICMP, the OSI Model, and Load Balancing strategies.
* Familiarity with distributed systems, including Microservices, Service Mesh, Serverless, and Event-Driven architectures.
* Working knowledge and understanding of OODBMS, in particular MongoDB.
* Familiarity with the AWS toolset.
* Proficient with programming languages: Python, bash, Node JS is a valuable bonus.
* Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Envoy, Istio, Ambassador and/or Kafka.
* Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation.
* You speak fluent English.
* Competitive salary
* Career plan
* Excellent benefits package
* Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
* International working environment
Categoría o nivel