Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Marketing department is looking for a Social Media Manager at the Headquarters in Madrid. The primary responsibility for this position is developing strategies for engaging existing (and potential) clients and customers. This position requires good creativity mind and the ability to transform words, images and videos into compelling content.
Key Action Areas:
Content Creation duties:
• Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
• Administrate all visual and audiovisual materials (shootings, videos, animations, etc.).
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
• Promote content through social advertising – Paid Media.
• Create content (video, photo shooting, banners) for the different social media platforms
• Understand how Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager works and measure the results.
• Daily agency management.
• Understand the key KPI’s in social media being able to take decisions to improve the campaigns.
• Manage our blog posts – Wordpress.
• Understand the Digital Landscape and the different players.
• Be able to address different stakeholders (internal and external).
• Understand the right tools to manage your content: Hubspot, Hootsuite.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Social Media duties:
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. (Facebook Groups, Student groups, campus life, etc).
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report to maximize results.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
• Bachelor Degree, preferably with a focus on Marketing, Audio-Visual Communications or related fields. Master´s Degree will be valued.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills (English – Spanish).
• Previous experience as a social media manager for similar organizations or agencies
• Enjoys working with several teams and suppliers to make ideas into a reality.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Strong understanding of content management systems.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing and how social media impacts on it.
• Articulate and professional communication skills.
• Passionate and results driven individual.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
• Strategic mindset: being able to translate business objectives into actionable social strategies.
Categoría o nivel