¡Gracias por escribirnos!
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the support/expansion of our Industrial Software development team in Vienna we are looking for a
Software Developer - Industrial IoT (m/f/d)
Developing smart and reliable software and connectivity solutions for innovative industrial products is our passion. In this technically challenging position, you will be responsible for the development of software for our IoT applications. You will take over responsibility along the whole product lifecycle and be part of an experienced and very motivated team of software engineers in an innovative high-tech environment.
- Work in a great team to develop and maintain software for industrial IoT products and solutions
- Take over responsibility along the product lifecycle – from requirements gathering and software design to implementation, bug-fixing and testing
- Learn, execute, and participate in agile development processes for industrial software, configuration management and software releases
- Create and execute unit tests for developed software
- Support project managers on development effort estimations
- Share and broaden your knowledge and experience within the team
- Technical education (HTL, FH, TU) or comparable background
- Excellent knowledge and 3+ years of experience in one or several of: C, C++, Python, Java, C# programming
- Know how in current security technologies and standards
- Experience with development of IoT software and/or industrial control systems and/or industrial communication protocols
- Practical experience with Linux application programming; development experience with Linux drivers and kernel is beneficial
- Ideally, practical and technical knowledge about hypervisor technologies, device security or safety development is a strong plus
- Knowledge about user experience design would be very beneficial
- Very good English skills; basic German skills are beneficial
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 40,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.