Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Are you ready to break the system? As Software Tester you detect and report any bugs and issues in the software applications and ensure the quality process of our projects. We realise business applications for customers in Switzerland. Our customers have high demands in quality and you are a key player in meeting them. You will work closely with our Test Manager and be part of a team of developers, requirement engineers and project managers from Switzerland and Barcelona. We are working according to the SCRUM methodology and use Azure DevOps as a tool.
Get inspired by the isolutions experience and join our ?international team that openly and directly exchanges ideas, supports, and challenges each other. You will work on projects in our modern offices in the city-centre of Barcelona and create software in collaboration with our colleagues based in Switzerland. Join an amazing team of strong performing thinkers and skilled developers, ranging from Junior talented profiles to MVPs who mentor and share their experience!
- You identify problems with software functions and features
- You will perform tests, both manually and by automation, and you will continuously optimize and extend the test environment.
- You document software bugs
- Your team is agile, self-organized, and passionate about implementing solutions for the challenges of our customers.
- You collaborate in a project team based in Barcelona and Switzerland
- Completed or ongoing university degree in computer science or a related field of study.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- You have 1+ years of experience as a Software Tester
- You have experience working in an agile environment and knowledge of the project methodology Scrum.
- You have good communication skills, a service- and customer-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of a programming language would be a plus
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary package based on your experience, plus flexible payment plan
- Three days a week home office and flexible working hours for an optimal work-life balance
- A nice office in the centre of Barcelona
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Annual team event in Switzerland
- Work and evolve with the latest technologies like .NET Core, C#, Azure, etc. from the Microsoft ecosystem
- Choose your own hardware
- A dynamic environment and a unique team spirit!
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel