Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are recruiting Spa Beauty Therapist for a Group of Resorts and days spas located in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Hampshire and Kent.
The employer is a destination health spa chain with resorts and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire and Hampshire.
As a Beauty Therapist, you will provide consultations and treatments to clients, maintain and improve services to them, ensuring they are carried out in a professional manner at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To carry out beauty treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
• To give professional advice to guests and promote available treatments.
• To promote products, along with a full home care prescription.
• To stay with the guests throughout the treatment, escorting them to and from the pickup point.
• To liaise in a positive and constructive manner with the Day Manager and receptionists on the days scheduled treatments, any changes, additions etc. in order to meet the ever-changing needs of our guests. Flexibility and cooperation are required.
• To attend any appropriate training courses required.
• To keep up to date with developments relating to the product ranges and any new treatments.
• To ensure that equipment is fully operational and clean and report any defects t maintenance via the Day or Spa Manager at any time of the day.
• To adhere to Health and Safety regulations by using safe work practices.
• To turn off equipment and lights after use.
• To ensure all equipment and utensils are appropriately sterilised.
• To be punctual at all times.
• To attend all departmental meetings.
• To inform the Day or Spa Manager of any medical conditions or behaviour from guests that us unusual or causes concern e.g. skin condition, bruising etc.
• To assist in the cleaning and tidying of the treatment areas including laundry runs etc.
• To ensure your room is fully prepared and stocked before your first treatment.
• To report any incidents, accidents or any guest dissatisfaction to the Day or Spa Manager promptly.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as delegated by the Spa Management Team, Managing Director and Company Owners.
• EU Nationality
• Experience working in a Spa or Beauty Salon.
• Will consider newly qualifies Beauty Therapist.
• Good motivational skills
• Outstanding customer service
• Effective communication skills dealing with client’s individual requirements and needs.
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge and Understanding
• Knowledge of all treatment procedures and product and be able to adapt treatments to clients need.
The employer is offering:
• Very competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package
• Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays
• Generous staff discounts in companies of the group
• Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks at the resorts.
• Complimentary staff spa facility day on successful completion of probationary period.
• Subsidized meals whilst on duty.
• Discounted Club Membership.
• Childcare voucher scheme