Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 17/02/2022
IE Student Experience is the unit at IE University that transmits the institution’s values and spirit through community engagement. Within it, the team is the platform for the intangible (values, school spirit, sense of belonging), as well as the tangible student experience projects that go beyond the classroom. Working directly with the unit and its subsequent Campus Life work, we help maximize the student journey at IE by serving as the campus nexus, meaning we foster connections between staff, faculty, students, alumni, and external partners. The Campus Life team specifically ensures that the entire community keeps the importance of being engaged top of mind, by seeking out cross-club and cross-program initiatives, and taking advantage of the incredibly broad network that IE has to offer.
Working towards a ONE campus feel (between Segovia, María de Molina, and the Tower campuses) under the OWN YOUR EXPERIENCE strategy for students:
• Making sure everyone feels a part of the IE community (there is something for everyone, no matter what their interests or passions might be beyond their academic pursuits)
• Each and every student has the possibility to build their own experience, and the power to shape their unique legacy/blueprint at IE
• IE not only allows students to create their learning journey, but also helps fuel their capacity to do so by providing them with endless resources (hence the importance of community engagement to provide them with the finest presentation of resources)
The primary function of the Student Experience Advisor is the support in the day-to-day management of the unit’s undertakings. The Advisor will have the chance to get involved with pioneering projects that help achieve the larger Student Experience objectives, and help organize the logistics from start to finish.
Key Action Areas:
Day-to-day Management and Representation of the Student Experience Office:
• Reporting to the Global Head of Student Experience and the Senior Associate Director of Campus Life.
• Maintain a welcoming atmosphere and environment, adding value to the overall Student Experience.
• Provide outstanding customer service to students and internal institutional teams.
• Provide outstanding customer service to contractors and external stakeholders.
• Processing expenses and invoices with the providers and the accounting department.
• Support with logistics for activities/events, in the IE Tower in particular, and coordinating with the IE Maintenance team accordingly.
• Determine and/or analyze problems that may arise, offering solutions when necessary.
• Maintain unparalleled working knowledge of the Student Experience network, policies & procedures, as well as offerings.
• Oversee Student Experience member meetings and team building opportunities.
• Availability on weekends to help with occasional community events that take place on campus.
• Handle IE Connects reimbursements through internal platforms.
• Leading the database transformation project by compiling and updating databases.
• Contribute to the preparation and editing of internal reports by spearheading data analytics & metrics for Student Experience team.
• Prepare courier packages and their collection.
• Booking and expense management for all events/activities that require travel outside of Madrid.
• Support with the fluid transformation and improvement of the IE Connects Platform, specifically the “Student Community” space.
• Support with hospitality initiatives for new students (information sessions, focus groups, volunteer groups, surveys, as well as welcome kits when applicable).
• When necessary, checking and approving events created by Student Clubs in the IE Connects system.
• Confer with Management about any concerns/issues that arise regarding all aspects of the use IE Student Experience services/assets, especially concerning coherent messaging and communication.
• Either English or Spanish as native tongue, Proficient use of the other language necessary.
• Excellent customer service skills with proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
• Extremely organized and very detail oriented.
• Team player, who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
• Experienced in working with other cultures.
• Ability to work on and/or support on multiple projects within the same timeframe and under tight deadlines.
• Motivation to engage with University staff and students on a regular basis.
• Ability to work occasional weekends when needed.
• Flexibility in schedule.
Categoría o nivel