Our Supplier Management Department in Arganda del Rey, Spain is looking for a driven and committed:
Responsible for supplier management in line with strategy, process and KPIs for assigned suppliers and in charge of request for quotation, negotiation and contract management as well as of suppliers’ analysis, competition, benchmark, spend etc..
In this position your responsibilities will be:
• Identify suppliers, drive pre-projects and projects sourcing and contracts in line with supplier management strategies based on business needs and according to technical specifications and condition in the projects;
• Drive compliance to category strategy, supplier base plan, supplier management processes, contracts and best practices;
• Participate in target setting, follow-up and corrective actions;
• Ensure correct usage of relevant tools, qualify potential suppliers, request and evaluate inquiries and quotations;
• Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management relationships communicating results and acts as a proactive Business Partner;
• Support Commercial Project Leader/Project Administrators in purchase related issues and share good practices and facilitate networking on site;
• Collaborate with Supplier Quality Engineering in order to manage and optimise supplier base providing technical support and coordinating internal and external suppliers.
This is a permanent position based in Arganda del Rey (Spain) and availability to travel 30%-50% of the working time is required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
You have a University Bachelor Degree or an equivalent Technical Diploma in engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management. You are fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken. Other languages like Portuguese, French and Italian will be nice to have. You have five years of experience on Supply Management processes, sourcing, contracting and supplier base management, including project purchasing, preferably with international experience. A relevant global or international experience in sourcing contracting and supplier base management will be considered as a plus. To be proficient in this role, you are familiar with SAP and you have good PC skills (Microsoft office applications).
As a person you are a driver with strong communication skills and you can cooperate with customers, suppliers and colleagues at your level or superior level to achieve common goals and maintain effective working relationships. You can get others to see and believe your points, and you are analytical, methodical and efficient. You have a good level of commercial, relational and negotiation skills and ability to coordinate activities outside organizations (Suppliers, Customers, etc.) and Company’s divisions.
Please submit your application in English not later than July, 25th 2018.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com