Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 17/04/2019
Are you a team player with a 'can do' attitude and good technical understanding?
Then we invite you to join Milestone´s International Technical Support Team consisting of dedicated support professionals, engineers, developers and testers waiting for you to be their next team member!
As a Support Professional, you will be part of our Frontline team based in Barcelona, Spain. Responding on emails, license chats, phone calls and cases assigned to you. You will be the main support contact for all general inquiries, as well as technical cases. The job requires a high degree of passion, collaboration, great communication, and a can-do attitude.
With the challenges of different technologies, you’ll face in this role, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Being the number one global supplier of Video Management Software, our installation base is diverse and challenges us with implementation of License Plate Recognition, Access Control, Perimeter Intrusion Detection and a huge number of partner-developed integrations based on our SDK.
Milestone Technical Support (MTS) Team
Milestone Technical Support (MTS) is an international team of support professionals, engineers, developers and testers dedicated to excellent customer and partner satisfaction. MTS uses its core technical competencies and an excellent knowledge of the Milestone software and supporting applications to deliver responsive and reliable solutions. We do excellent support on a global scale and handle a wide range of setups and technical challenges daily, while keeping cool under pressure.
As a Support Professional your essential responsibilities will include:
- Make every customer interaction a satisfying experience through a professional, outgoing and personable attitude
- Resolve technical issues by applying advanced troubleshooting techniques and analysis
- Ensure that all relevant communication, documents and files related to the case are accurately archived in the support system
- Create and maintain a variety of self-help resource (KBs, how-to guides), monitor community forums
- Meet predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner
- First point of contact for basic/simple customer-facing issues, normally handled by the Partner
- Answers in-depth technical questions requiring remote troubleshooting and analysis methods/skills
- Troubleshooting product or Windows environment error messages
The right candidate for this position comes with:
- At least 3 years of work experience doing support for external clients
- Experience with remote troubleshooting with TeamViewer (or equivalent tool)
- Native German language skills. Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Experience providing multichannel support, confident in providing support over the phone and public forums
- Good understanding of IP Network technologies
- Good technical understanding and practical experience with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft AD user/group authentication
- Experience with Wireshark (or equivalent tool)
- SQL Express Management Studio knowledge would be an advantage
- Ability to take on increasingly challenging assignments with a 'can do' attitude
- Team player attitude: shares information, help colleagues and knows when to ask for help
- Confident of own capabilities and believes that persistence and hard work yield results
- Good analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Gives and receives constructive feedback to strive for continuous self-improvement
- Able to deal with conflicts in a constructive manner and can recover from dissatisfied-customer situations
- Keywords: multi-task oriented, calm, polite, clear, articulate, positive, friendly
Milestone Systems is a great place to work
We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of open platform video management software. As a Milestone employee, YOU are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a young organization that highly prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
Some of the benefits that we offer:
- Fixed working hours, starting between 8AM – 10AM
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, company sponsored mobile and home internet plan, meal vouchers, transport participation
- Healthy work environment - health insurance, fruit and beverage program, gym participation, open communication
- Work-life balance – team buildings and celebrations
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
Interested? Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV in English as soon as possible, as we are continuously reviewing the applications to find the best suitable candidate.
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel
Al inscribirse en esta oferta, autoriza a que Infoempleo, S.L. remita sus datos curriculares a la empresa anunciante por correo electrónico