Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The role of the position Support Worker in UK is very wide. Is the professional that supports the Teacher, the Psychologist, the Sociologist, all the positions related to the learning and educational promotion of child, youngsters and adults wellbeing. IF SO this position is a way of you start to work in UK and, after you have a native English level plus the recognition of your certificate (could be professional or a university graduation) you will have the chance to find career progression.
We are recruiting persons with the basic school qualification (Auxiliar de Educacíon) in Spain but also professionals with superior or academic certificates in educational courses to move forward on the career (after have fluent English and graduation recognition).
INTERVENTION WITH ADULTS with mental disabilities like depression, neurotic and psychotic disorders. You can work with retired people that live in Care Homes that need a 360º support, both psychologically and physically.
INTERVENTION WITH CHILDRENS and TEENAGERS with learning difficulties, or with mental desorders, or even with problems in integrate in the community.
• To promote independence, life skills and informed choices in accordance with the individual care plan and to enhance inclusion in the community.
• Assisting with Washing, Bathing, Showering, Oral Care or grooming.
• Continence management.
• Provide assistance with customers leisure time activities, on and off site.
• Assisting with prescribed medication.
• Assist customers to go to bed and wake up in the morning, including undressing or dressing and washing.
• Preparation of meals and assistance with feeding.
• Encourage customers to participate in community events.
• Be flexible, adaptive and creative in order that the response to the changing needs of customers is appropriate.
- Good English Level;
- Motivated to work in the social and educational settings;
- Able to move for full time permanent positions in United Kingdom;
- Spanish nationality or with European community nationality.
- Anual salary of 16.000£ to 22.000£ based on your english level and experience;
- Full Time Permanent Contract (“contrato indefinido”);
- Initial and further training in your specific role;
- Help in UK with the accommodation and legal/bureaucratic procedures.
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEE TO THE CANDIDATES
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel