Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 08/04/2020
Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you!
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition & HR Business Partner who will report to Head of HR and will be in charge on senior vacancy recruitments and to be HR business partner of some departments and countries
* Responsible for recruitment, hiring processes and on-boarding. Active headhunting in certain positions when required in the managerial level.
* Providing advice and support to employees, managers and reporting when required.
* Assisting in dealing with organisational issues, developing solutions and implementing action plans in the company.
* Preparing HR communications to employees, managers and stakeholders.
* Supporting actively the current he implementation of HR policies and create new ones when needed.
* Assisting in training activities for the employees.
* Providing support for corporate social responsibility and well-being initiatives.
* Supporting international employees with their foreign country and settling-down queries.
* Ensuring company procedures, best practice and legislative requirements when needed.
* Documenting all activities and changes within appropriate systems timely and accurately
* Proven experience in recruitment in the different levels (2 year minimum)
* Proven experience as a HR Generalist / HRBP, at least 3 years, in an international environment.
* Solid understanding of recruitment and HR best practices.
* Organised, structured and able to work under objectives.
* Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship skills.
* Fluent English is required, knowledge of any EU additional language is a plus (German, Spanish, French or Italian etc.).
* Team player and high ethical standards to manage information of a confidential nature
* The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
* A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
* An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
Categoría o nivel