Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 31/12/2017
Are recruitment and selection your area of expertise? Have you been following this career path for at least 3 years and want to take your career as an outstanding Talent Acquisitions Specialist to the next level?
Our client is a well-known company that provides industrial gases. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services. Their aim is to develop lasting relationships with customers and communities understanding their needs, doing business with integrity and honesty, and demonstrating a passion for exceeding expectations.
For their offices based in Cornellá de Llobregat (Barcelona), they are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who could bring them expertise in recruitment and knowledge of new selection processes and trends.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Manage sourcing channels
- Be the point of contact for stakeholders and managers
- Lead day to fulfilment of any vacant roles in all legal entities in Southern Europe
- Take care of the full cycle of the recruitment processes
- Share and discuss profiles with the managers involved in the selection process
- Keep within targets all KPI's: time to accept, time to fill, agency hire ratios, cost per hire, etc.
- Represent the Talent Acquisition team in Southern Europe in front of HR Operations, Business Managers, agencies, etc.
- Native level of Spanish
- Fluent level of English
- University degree, ideally in HR, Psychology or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment in a multinational environment
- Adaptable person, able to talk to stakeholders at all level
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritize tasks
What's on Offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Permanent contract
- Private Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- International team with a hands-on and stable environment
- Normal office working hours
Categoría o nivel