Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 02/11/2019
Are you a English and Spanish fluent speaker passionate in Tax law? Do you want to start a career in a leading company of the pharmaceutical sector that is in rapid expansion?
We have good news for you! We are looking for a Tax Operational Associate that make sure tax processes are followed.
As a Tax Operational Associate, you will join the Financial department, and you will be responsible for the fiscal quality of accounting data and supporting the local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of fiscal reports.
During your day to day:
-You will be responsible for recording, verification and execution of transactions, ensuring fiscal quality of accounting data as well as the monitoring and follow-up with other SSCDN departments and local fiscal authorities.
- You will carry out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective, reconcile the VAT accounts, monitor of reversal and open items, ensuring the proper follow-up with other SSCDN departments.
- You will support local Tax departments in the preparation and submission of required fiscal reports, ensuring the proper and timely delivery of Intrastat or any other country specific fiscal requirement as defined in the global or country process documentation.
- You will prepare country documentation and conduct country Trainings to other SSCDN departments.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree (Legal, ADE, Economics) or proven experience in similar position
- You have excellent level of English and Spanish
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a strong knowledge of tax legislation.
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS office. SAP experience is a plus.
- You are a team player and high motivation to join a multicultural team.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize and you have analytical skills.
- You will have a 7 month temporary contract with real possibilities of permanent contract.
- You will have a full time position (08h-17h, with 1h flexibility).
- You will have a Company Buffet (1,7€ / day) and other social benefits.
- You will have a dynamic and international environment.