At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
What you will do
Our Accounts Payable coordinators team has high level of connections with multiple finance and operational business partners, handles overall support of Accounts Payable –and is the first hand support to the business. As a team leader, you will manage the division's accounting and internal controls systems, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the requirements of Local and US GAAP. You will also develop, lead and supervise a team of professionals that is proactive in ensuring correct accounting and financial reporting methods.
How you will do it
* Ensuring smooth daily operations by proper allocation of transactional volume to the team
* Participating on transitions and process stabilizations and alignment
* Driving operational improvement
* Providing training to division staff related to accounting and financial reporting
What we look for
* Fluent in English strong verbal and written communication skills
* Fluent in Italian or Spanish (B2/C1), strong verbal and written communication skills
* At least 1 years of experience with leading people
* Proven leadership, organizational, supervisory skills
* Demonstrated skills and drive in developing Direct Reports
* Ability and skills to set priorities by zeroing in on the critical few and using a sense of what will help or hinder goal accomplishment
* Advanced with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables and data analysis features
* Experience of working in Shared Service Centre/Retained/Outsourced environment
* Experience with transitions or special projects is welcome
What we offer
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1800 EUR/month gross, based on your experience*
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.