Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
La descripción del puesto de trabajo está en Ingles debido a que el trabajo necesita de un nivel alto de inglés, aunque el 70% del trabajo se desarrollará en castellano es un requisito imprescindible. Se ofrecerá al empleado un proceso de adaptación/aprendizaje de 3-6 meses para mejorar/actualizar su nivel de inglés.
Our main office is located in Porto (Portugal) but we are open to hire people near the zones of Galicia and Madrid. With the condition to visit the office regularly until we open a new office in Spain. Flebility to work from home.
We are looking for an Application Specialist with a passion for IT and the appropriate skills. At Sectra, we strive to make a real difference in everything we do and it is therefore important that we hire someone who will fit into our team. We look forward to getting to know you and, maybe soon, welcoming you as our new team member. As an Application Specialist at Sectra you will work in the Deployment Department in close cooperation with our customers.
In this position, you will:
- Be an expert in Clinical Applications. (we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position).
- Be the link between clinical background users and the IT.
- Provide on-site and web-based training as well as classroom training to end users (Radiologist, Radiographers, Clinicians, IT).
- Make new site deployment configurations and workflow analysis.
- Create internal and external documents.
- Work closely with our Professional Services, Technical Support and Sales Departments to provide application knowledge and support, and be involved in deployment activities including delivering training to trusts and private hospitals on a range of PACS and RIS solutions.
- Help our customers with workflow analyses and business improvements to make them as effective as possible in their daily work.
- Your daily work will be carried out in close cooperation with Sectra’s customers and end users, primarily in Spain, which means some travel and work at the customers’ premises.
We hire people for who they are and for their willingness and ability to learn, rather than for their previous experience. If you are a fast learner and the right person for the job, we will train you to meet the requirements of your new position.
For this position we are looking for:
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- A strong interest in usability and medical IT.
- Strong clinical background (Radiology, anatomy…).
- Ability to listen and coach a team to enable outstanding results in their respective areas of responsibility.
- High availability for traveling. Mainly Spain, but occasionally other countries. Sectra willl provide you with all the resources needed.
Good to have:
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who shares our values, is a true team player and will enjoy working with the rest of us at Sectra.
In addition, we consider it an asset if you also:
- Degree or equivalent related with clinical background, for example, as a radiology technician, Medial Physics, Biomedical Engineer or have the experience working as.
- Have experience working in a radiology department or good knowledge of it.
- Speak Portuguese or French.
- Have experience with PACS technologies as well as medical imaging workflow and tools.
- Have experience from working with IT helpdesk or customer service.
- Have knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and other healthcare interoperability standards.
- Have previous knowledge of Active Directory, databases, networking, clustering, storage and hardware (including workstations).
At Sectra, our second most valuable asset after our customers is our employees. They are vital when it comes to enabling the entire company to grow and evolve. That is why we focus on individual career paths and encourage employees to transfer between departments in order to develop in different areas. A good company culture is essential and we strive to share our family-like approach with all our of almost 700 employees across 19 countries in order to address challenges in the global arena.
- Stable job. Sectra hire the 99% for permanent job.
- Competitive salary according with your experience and added value to the company. Your will have the opportunity to review your salary at least 1 time per year.
- Opportunities of developing you career inside the company.
- Private Healthcare insurance.
- Flexibility to choose your holidays.
- Flebility for work from home.
- Opportunity of car company.
- Opportunities for traveling
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel