Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Dreaming about working in Sunny Barcelona close to the beach? Do you like to make other people happy by assisting them with a smile? Would you like to work in a dynamic and personal team? (rated 4,7 out of 5 by our candidates!) Do you speak Dutch or Flemish on a native level? Have a look!
Our client is an international and centrally-located company that is working for a well-known Belgian telecommunication company.
They offer their customers digital television, telephone contracts, and internet contracts in different countries, right from their office in El Poblenou, with an astonishing view of the Mediterranean sea.
For their customer service team, they are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is willing to take an extra step to ensure a high customer satisfaction.
As Telecommunication Customer Advisor, it is your task to guide the customers through the best possible experience and assist them on a highly personalized level.
As a Telecommunication Customer Advisor, your responsibilities include:
- Assisting customers over the phone with answering questions and providing information on various products and applications
- Keeping high satisfaction standards and maintaining good relationships with the customers by exceeding the expectations as much as possible
- Advising customers and offering solutions, and if necessary forward the customer to the right center
- Ensure that all questions and incidents are solved and documented
- Supporting clients with technical issues
- Native level of Dutch or Flemish
- Good level of English
Core Skills / Experience:
- High control of customer-friendliness, with a professional and customer-oriented attitude
- Strong character, perseverance, and enthusiasm: someone who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset
- Problem-solving personality in combination with the possibility to think 'out-of-the-box'
- High motivation to contribute to customer satisfaction and willingness to improve it
- Eager to learn: you are open to developing yourself by listening to the people around you and are amenable to feedback
What's on offer:
- Fixed salary plus bonus
- Permanent contract
- 2 weeks of (paid) training
- A pleasant and friendly work environment with flat hierarchies
- An open working atmosphere in which they listen to your ideas and suggestions
- Possible benefit package including a discount for the gym, childcare, transport-card, gourmet-card and health insurance
- Free Spanish language classes
- Start date: 29/10/2018
What will you learn:
- Listening and asking the right questions in order to engage in the customer´s needs
- Telephone communication skills
- In-depth knowledge about the service/product offered
- Navigating and using different CRM/ACD/mailing systems
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel