Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 27/11/2018
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the HR team in a multinational travel agency company to provide support to the top executives of the company and their teams during a period of 2 months. If you are looking to gain very valuable experience in a big company with an international environment, this is your chance!
You will be part of the HR team based in Barcelona. You will directly support some of the top executives of the company as well as provide general assistance to their teams. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of activities and to perform well with short deadlines. We are growing company so this person needs to have the character, capability and cultural fit to scale with us.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and international envirnonment
- 40h week from Monday to Friday
- A gross annual salary of 27.000 euros
Desired skills and experience:
- Secretarial school qualification is a plus.
- Some previpus experience as PA or Executive Assistant.
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Proactive, self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to anticipate managers’ needs.
- Flexible and able to cope well in a fast paced company in continuous change.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to drive change independently and manage stakeholders effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Google apps expert (Gmail, Hangout, Calendar and Drive), Microsoft office proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Coordinate logistics for meetings (catering, facilities, etc).
- Plan and arrange travel (flights, hotels, ground transport, visas).
- Write and file expense reports for executives.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Organize business events (prepare off-sites, large team meetings).
- Keep personal and business information of supported managers updated.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Backup support to other Executive assistants.
General Administrative support:
- File and coordinate any facilities or IT issues related to top executives;
- Order and keep control of catering services requested;
- Invoices: file for and track payment;
- Keep updated versions of support documents;
- Support new arrivals with the general functioning of the office.
Al pulsar el botón “Inscribirme a la oferta”, Usted consiente que Infoempleo, S.L. comunique sus datos de carácter personal para participar en futuros procesos de selección a los ficheros de ADECCO con domicilio social en Camino del Cerro de los Gamos, 3 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid donde podrá ejercitar sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición.