Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 07/08/2020
Imagine gathering experience while working for one of the best-known companies in the world. Imagine working for a company, which is one of the leaders in social media and the digital world, that believes the key to a successful workplace is constantly innovating, experimenting, and keeping things fun. This is our client!
You will join a brand new department, which is rigged for strong growth in 2020, where you will find a somewhat challenging and hectic “start-up” environment, as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help us build yet another success story.
- Ensuring a safe TikTok user experience for communities worldwide;
- Working across various social media platforms to moderate content in a consistent and accurate manner according to guidelines;
- Improving user experience and achieving strong customer satisfaction;
- Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips on TikTok, monitoring the sites for abusive, violent, offensive or other inappropriate content;
- Using your creativity to come up with new ideas.
- Advanced / Native level of Danish, as well as conversational English;
- Good technical understanding;
- Professional experience with social media platforms is desired;
- Any experience with artificial intelligence is considered an added value
- Non-rotating shifts - you can select: morning shift (08:00-16:00); afternoon shift (16:00-00:00); night shift (00:00-08:00)
- Online training and work from home during the lockdown. Once the lockdown is overall employees will have to work from a modern office in Glories (Barcelona);
- A multicultural and international working environment;
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career;
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching;
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation;
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry.
Categoría o nivel