An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are searching for a Time & Pay Specialist with time management & payroll experience. In this role your key tasks and responsibilities will be to support the time and attendance processes, together with monthly payroll preparations.
TIME & PAY SPECIALIST WITH ITALIAN OR SPANISH
Our main duties will be the following:
- Manage the entire time and pay process and administer the time and attendance files and systems
- Monitor regular, overtime and other hours, collect employee time worked and prepare time information for payroll
- Perform compliance related tasks, e.g. four eye principle approvals and compensating control reports and analysis
- Provide support to internal customers regarding time management policies and standards
- Deliver best in class service to HR communities, business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- min. 2 years of time management & payroll experience
- experience in HR management tools (Workday is a plus)
- excellent cooperation skills
- ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
- English proficiency (speaking and writing)
- fluency in languages: Italian or Spanish
Working for us as a Time & Pay Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Joining our team is an excellent opportunity to participate in transition projects in various European countries and by this playing a key role in the knowledge transfer.
Candidates from outside Gdansk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.