Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 09/02/2018
We are building in our Barcelona Hub, a unique team that will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining Documentum solutions to be implemented worldwide in alignment with the T&P functional and technical roadmaps.
* Gather functional requirements, write functional specifications, coordinate onshore and offshore developers, test scenarios and build prototypes for Documentum projects.
* Identify, build, test and implement changes to current systems with the objective to ensure compliance, improve performance and/or usability.
* Act as the third level of support for Documentum solutions, analyzing and resolving incidents. Drive root cause analysis and implement permanent fixes with focus on continuous improvement.
* Support the on-boarding and training of new team members.
We are looking for an Integration Senior Specialist - Documentum Technical Architect who will write functional specifications, coordinate system configuration and code creation, build prototypes and test solutions. The Senior Specialist will also manage ongoing release updates and support the maintenance of solutions.
Education and experience:
* Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience.
* Fluency in English - both verbal and written.
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in software development and maintenance, including:
* Documentum and Documentum D2
* .NET technologies (C#, ASP.Net,Entity Framework, MVC)
* VSTS and source code management practices
* Xamarin or other mobility technology (Cordova, React etc)
* Usage of MS Project and MS Office tools
We are looking for an Integration Senior Specialist - Documentum Technical Architect who will write functional specifications, coordinate system configuration and code creation and build prototypes.
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel