Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 07/11/2018
Are you passionate about travel? Would you like to develop your career in the corporate travel industry?
We are looking for an international corporate travel consultant proficient in Amadeus to provide specialised consulting to international and regional customers.
You will be responsible for:
-Booking of air, rail, hotel, car services related to a business trip including the understanding of Fare notes and doing rebooking.
-Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best “logical” price suitable for the trip, traveller and corporation has been obtained.
-Always achieving customer satisfaction and ensuring single contact resolution.
-Ensuring customers’ needs and special requirements are met between clients and suppliers.
-Assistance around travel: Visa, clearance of invoices, refunds/cancellations
-Taking care of quality & feedback.
-Ability to work in a goal oriented service environment (both sales & service goals).
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor level degree or proven relevant experience.
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Absolutely required: proficiency level in Amadeus and/or Sabre.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within the business travel industry.
- Excellent customer service skills with orientation on quality and on problem solving.
- Both excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required.
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills.
-Full time position (working hours from Monday to Friday, 8h/10h-17h/19h).
-Competitive salary according to candidate’s experience.
-Company benefits (private health insurance, discounts on language courses, studies, nursery, etc.).
-International and dynamic working environment.
Categoría o nivel