Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Our client is a 60-year-old privately held technology company, operating in different industries and countries for more than 50 years. Providing challenging careers to 600 employees in 3 European countries. Due to its steep and constant financial and market growth, it is searching for the very best engineers and technicians.
The proposition for you is a career in a stable, successful company. Based in a modern and well-developed country, offering a long-term contract that ensures professional growth and a competitive package of benefits and labour conditions.
Are you the best in class? And are you interested in the best quality of life you can think of, for yourself and your family? Are you eating and drinking technology? Would you be challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the technical capabilities to provide innovative solutions? Would you like to permanently enhance your know-how and professional skills through coaching, job rotation and promotion?
SENIOR CNC. Are you currently working as a CNC operator or as a team leader CNC in (the high precision industry)? Working with the latest generation of CNC systems? Or are you working as a senior assembly technician in the assembly and/or construction of equipment, and sub-assemblies of machinery? Or are you working as an electrical technician? Has all you know about your profession been built up in more than 1 year? And, last but not least, are you able to speak, read and write in English?
Send us then asap your up to date and detailed CV, in English (education, experience/projects).
And we will be in contact with you before the sun sets!
Career and organization
- A lifetime career in a market-leading innovative and financially solid European
- of products and services.
- of technology and clients.
- of expertise and locations (Poland, Germany, Netherlands).
- An organization with a continuous improvement of people and processes culture.
- Working in a high-tech market, where thinking outside of the box is a must.
- Highest possible level of independence and responsibility.
- Continuous training and job-related coaching to keep your professional knowledge
updated and increase your knowledge and skills.
- Outlook of establishing a Spanish branch company.
Terms and conditions
- A long-term contract based on Dutch law.
- A competitive package of benefits and working conditions, according to the national
collective labour agreement of the metallurgical industry.
- Option of bonus-based benefits.
- A solid medical, retirement and disability insurance plan.
- Compensation and benefits package.
- Option of a company car.
- Emigration and social integration support (housing, lodging, residence, etc.).
- Easy social integration (Dutchmen like to embrace newcomers).
- The Netherlands ranks number 13 on the list of richest countries in the world.
- No need to speak Dutch; all Dutchmen speak English.
- The technical universities and high schools rank within the world's top 50.
- Education is provided to everybody at no cost.
- Safe (low crime rates).
- Top nodge infrastructure (roads, public transport).
- Low bureaucracy (compared to Spain).
Área - Puesto
Ingeniería y producción - Técnico de Diseño de Producto
Categoría o nivel