Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are currently in process of selection and recruitment of Wellbeing and Fitness Instructors looking to live and develop their career in the United Kingdom.
The employer is a Luxury Health Spa Chain with resorts and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire and Hampshire.
The Wellbeing and Fitness Instructor will assist team members in the day-to-day running of the Department/Club and ensure that the guests/members needs with exceptional customer service provided at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Operate as a positive and key member of the Fitness and Wellbeing team, focussed in achieving the departmental aims and objectives.
2. Delivery of a variety of classes and services.
3. Actively promote and sell all wellbeing and fitness services to raise the profile of the department and demonstrate its value to guests and members.
4. Carry out and ensure all standards and procedures relevant to your own skills list meet the department’s professional standards.
5. Ensure that the company customer care standards are maintained when interacting with guests/members.
6. Operate with highly motivated and enthusiastic outlook and set an example to colleagues, guests and members.
7. Exhibit good communication skills and deliver all/any department information to all guests, members and colleagues effectively and maintain discretion where appropriate.
8. Maintain a clean, safe and welcoming environment for the enjoyment and welfare of guests and members, in accordance with the company’s health and safety legislation.
9. Attend and actively participate in staff meetings.
10. Any other duties as may be required by from time to time.
- Very Good Level of English
- EU Citizenship
- REPS 3 instructor including two of the following: Exercise to Music or equivalent, Gym Instructor award, Personal Training Award or Degree.
- Good overall standard of general education.
-Previous experience providing high quality customer service in the leisure and fitness industry/health resort environment.
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages and other systems to a good standard.
- Demonstrable customer service skills and the desire to go the extra mile to ensure guests have a memorable, high quality experience.
- An excellent team worker who is reliable and demonstrates good timekeeping.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure effective working relationships within and across departments.
- Excellent communication skills as well as an excellent command of the English language.
-Knowledge, background and passion for the fitness and leisure industry.
- A polite, friendly, welcoming and helpful nature.
- Exceptionally well groomed and presented and dress in full company uniform at all times.
- The ability to work with discretion and in confidence, respecting guest privacy.
The employer is offering:
- Industry competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, which includes:
- Contracted 28 days / shifts annual holiday including bank holidays, which increases with service.
- Complimentary staff spa facility day on successful completion of probationary period.
- Subsidized meals whilst on duty.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Participation in Wider Wallet shopping discount scheme.
- Option to join private healthcare scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The employer will offer permanent accommodation on site, Accommodation starts from £194.13/month
Categoría o nivel