Wholesaler Account Manager
Our Wholesaler Manager implements the strategy of the company in the wholesalers of the on trade channel. He tracks in a permanent way the wholesaler performance in order to assure the profitability and volume agreed of our brands.
Roles & responsibilities
- Manages wholesalers channel in the assigned region to increase sales rate and distribution of our brands as well as their profitability, including the analysis of potential distribution growth according to the wholesaler's scorecard.
- Defines and manages the follow up of the KPIs to measure the performance of our distributors & POCs to guide future decisions in terms of: volumes, profitability, financial performance, distribution and coverage, level of services.
- Manages the information about consumption by segment, price control, numeric & weighted distribution, and volume according to market data.
- Develops marketing plans in collaboration with his sales force, defines objectives and negotiate them with the wholesalers in annual negotiations to assure an effective and appropriate growth and coverage of the territory.
- Ensures a precise follow up and implementation of centrally planned trade Mkt. activations
- Ensures the sharing of "Best Practices" within the channel and align the objectives
- Collaborates with the legal department and the sales force in defining the guidelines of the contracts with wholesalers & POCs.
- Assure a precise Forecast planning by SKU and region.
- Implement and train on margin pool calculations and collaborates with different departments to applied new projects
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!